How to Get Rid of Ringworm? Top 6 Natural Remedies to Cure the Infection
No one likes being sick… Diseases make men more physical and leave them nothing but body. While looking for effective remedies we often forget about life that passes by at a very high speed. If you are sick and tired of looking for the ways how to get rid of ringworm, if you’ve spent much money on ineffective medicine or are about to do this, if you suffer from pain, rash and infections, you should better read the following article. Here you’ll find:
- natural treatment options
- recommendations on dosage
- description of the treatment process
- hope for better life without ringworm
What, When, Why and How?
Ringworm is a very unpleasant skin disease that has a common tendency to spread to people from pets, bringing lots of problems with. Though it may appear on any part of the human body, its ‘favorite’ place is the scalp.
Age? It doesn’t have any age preferences and requires immediate treatment in order to prevent harsh consequences. The disease is mainly accompanied by red spots on the body, which remind small rashes.
What about treatment options? – Well, they are multiple: chemical, cosmetic and natural. Of course, no one is going to make you choose this or that option; however, we recommend natural solutions, because they are:
- always available
- not less effective than chemicals
Antifungal Creams and Lotions
If you give preference to chemical solutions of your problem, you should better start with antifungal lotions and creams. They are very effective and safe. Creams work drying the skin and give effective results in 2-3 weeks of regular use.
To ensure the better effect, use them during the day. Before applying cream to the infected area, remove all hair from it and clean the skin. Choose the creams and lotions that contain clotrimazole and miconazole, as only these components can kill bacteria, as well as heal the skin.
Top Natural Solutions for Ringworm Treatment
- Apple cider vinegar is regarded to as one of the most effective treatment options. Mix equal parts of ACV (apple cider vinegar) and water. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and clean the infected area. Some people recommend adding lavender oil, as it provides relief from itches and pain.
- Fresh lemon has unique healing properties. Slice the fruit and sprinkle some salt on the inner surface of the slice. Rub the infected area with the slice. After the procedure, rinse the area with cold water and dry with a towel. Lemon juice works as a natural disinfectant that destroys the microbes that cause ringworm.
- Mustard seeds have proven their efficiency in many cases. All you should do is to soak them in water and grind in the mixer until they become a paste. Wash the affected area with warm water and apply the paste on it. Antifungal properties of these seeds will help to cure ringworm.
- Black walnut treats various fungal infections, as well as ringworm. Today the walnut is available in capsules. Break one of them and mix the powder with water to make a paste. Apply the paste to the ringworm area and use a bandage to cover the powder for 2-3 hours. Repeat the Procedure 3 times daily.
- Use 1-2 mashed pieces of garlic and apply the paste on the ringworm 2 times per day. At first it will sting, but only garlic can help to get rid of ringworm in 7 days.
- Tea tree oil is a very strong antiseptic, which efficiency is second to none in the process of ringworm treatment. Apply the oil to the area once a day during 7-10 days. You won’t experience any pain or discomfort and will get rid of the disease very soon.
Remember that only natural remedies are the true healers of this disease and knowing how to get rid of ringworm with their help means being armed to the teeth, as well as being able to treat the problem within 10 days maximum.